People’s Securities offers professionally managed investment portfolios of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), stocks and fixed income securities. Whether you have $50,000 to invest or have amassed significant wealth, your financial advisor or investment portfolio manager will work with you to understand your investment goals and objectives, as well as understanding your time horizon and risk tolerance in order to determine the right solutions for you.
- Professional money management
- Managed risk through broad diversification by asset class and style
- Detailed statements and performance reports to keep you informed of the status of your portfolio
- Ongoing monitoring and rebalancing of your portfolio
- Regular meetings with a financial advisor or investment portfolio manager
- Full-time management for an initial investment as low as $50,000
Managed Advisory Portfolios:
Using one of our asset management services can reduce financial risk while enhancing the potential for return on your investments. Managed portfolios of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and stocks are available through our Financial Advisors for an initial investment as low as $50,000. Click on any of the links below to learn more about the managed portfolios we offer:
- SEI Managed Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Morningstar® Managed Mutual Fund Portfolios
- Morningstar® Stock Basket Strategy Portfolios
Individually Managed Advisory Portfolios:
We also can help you create a portfolio with the experts at Olson Mobeck Investment Advisors. Investment
portfolio managers are available to create a customized and diversified portfolio to maximize your
As your income and net worth increases, investment planning may also become more complex. For clients that have amassed wealth of $350,000 or more, professional investment management provides a solution.
Click here to learn more about the advisory services from Olson Mobeck Investment Advisors.